Account Ref Number [Council Tax Account Number]
My Ref [Your Reference]
I am in receipt of a letter from [Town] MAGISTRATES COURT In respect of the above A/C number & Addressed to [TITLE] [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME].
In the matter of your claim for council tax arrears for £[AMOUNT] I can advise that I conditionally accept your offer to pay council tax as per the payment plan discussed on the phone, conditional upon the following -
- That you can demonstrate that there is a contract between the [Council Name] & me ([First Name]: [Family Name] ) The man & not ([TITLE] [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME]) the person & a corporation.
- That [Council Name] have given full disclosure (as required by common law) re the services being offered & that these have been accepted by me for the value stated.
- That you can demonstrate manifestation of intent by way of my seal and/or autograph on a contract between us.
- That the terms and conditions of any contract are lawful (in common law - Not statute law ).
- That a liability order is being sought against the legal fiction [TITLE] [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME] a person and a corporation by [COUNCIL NAME IN CAPS] ( a corporation ) being of equal status as required by law & NOT against [First Name]: of the family [Family Name] ( a man ) and of greater value & thus superior status to a corporation which would render the proceedings unequal in law and thus invalid.
- That Council Tax is lawful.
I would further advise that [COUNCIL NAME IN CAPS] Legal team should be fully aware of the status of [TOWN IN CAPS] MAGISTRATES COURT as being a branch of the ministry of justice which is a registered corporation - & as such conducts its business under admiralty jurisdiction -whose rulings are invalid on dry land without the consent of BOTH parties to the hearing & that I specifically do not give my consent to these proceedings under this jurisdiction.
Yours sincerely without ill-will, vexation or frivolity
[First Name]: of the [Family Name] family
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely [First Name]: of the [Family Name] family, as commonly called.