Friday 25 October 2013

Paying Council Tax is Illegal!

Paying Council Tax is illegal!

"They do not have the authority to instruct a Bailiff because their cost cutting short cuts made them skip getting a lawful Liability Order. After asking them repeatedly for the Liability Order they simply were unable to provide one. Without such an order, they have no authority to instruct a certified Bailiff. Of course they could show me their rubber stamped list of 600 names, but I doubt they want to do that. "

http://stevespy.hubpages.com/hub/Paying-council-tax-is-Illegal

Enforcing the FRAUDULENT Council Tax upon people living in their private dwellings is a CRIME! Issuing FAKE Liability Orders that cannot be provided and therefore do NOT exist is yet another example of FRAUD and Misconduct in Public Office, both serious CRIMINAL offences!

3 comments:

  1. Spot on about time people woke up an stood up against these corporate thieves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote asking my council a list of questions like "If the Human Rights Act states we are ALL entitled to a non-biased judge, then how come you're allowing a non trained person with no legal knowledge and who is a council tax worker, to judge us in a court that isn't legally open anyway? (The Magistrates and County courts were all closed between 20018 - 2011 when the HQ moved to America, making them a private business and not one allowed to enforce laws). A council tax worker is not "non-biased". I asked why I was sent a bill for things like police services when they have a DUNS number and are a private, for profit business... why was I sent a bill when I hadn't entered into a contract to pay it, and why is that the Accessories & Abettors Act 1861, (which is still in force today) means I have to withhold my taxes if I so much as suspect my government of illegal activity - which I DO... things like that. It was about 3 pages long. I got a snotty letter back telling me they weren't even going to bother answering my questions as they "felt these questions didn't warrant any merit"! I have been threatened with prison for not paying and I'm sick of being sh*t on and them taking my money when I spend most of my days bedridden and hardly go out, yet have to pay for things I don't every use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dates in my last post said 2018 - 2011 but should've been 2008 - 2011. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete