Wednesday 15 January 2014

Bedford Borough Council - ANOTHER 'rotten borough'

"It was an error by Bedford Borough Council, I was exempt from council tax as it was a disabled household," said Mrs Robinson-White.
"But after many hearings it has come to this disastrous situation where I've had to leave my home. "
"All I have ever wanted is an apology from Bedford Borough Council, not huge compensation or anything, just an apology. But I've lost my home and I'm going nowhere."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/10572589/Mother-and-daughter-living-in-tent-following-council-tax-row.html

The greedy corporate councils are taking so much of the funds collected in local taxes for private pensions, interest on debt, promoting other corporations, Common Purpose courses, expense accounts, private partnerships and private profit, that they have to steal some more from the locals who've been paying them more than enough for the poor services provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment