- Despite the fact that if this was a private property they would have prosecuted the landlord!
- Despite the fact that the 1985 Housing Act says such a room cannot be a bedroom
- Despite the fact that the Housing Act 2004 and accompanying guidance would not class this as a bedroom
- Despite the fact that Wirral Council is Labour run
- Despite the fact that the tenants MP is Frank Field – he whom every government defers to on welfare matters including Conservative governments
- Despite the fact that less than a mile away it is Esther McVeys constituency
- Despite the fact this 36.53 square feet room is “L-shaped” too!"
Once again, proving that the Labour Party is deeply involved in the FRAUDULENT 'council tax' and the CORRUPT & CRIMINAL corporate government and their plan to impoverish vast numbers of people in Britain!